Getting a good clear picture of what you’ve got to work with is the first step in understanding the job you’re going to be tackling. That’s why Radical Robotics’ independent camera and lighting systems are designed for user-friendly quick maneuverability. A combination of high-powered lights and state-of-the-art 4K cameras will allow you to see exactly what you’re dealing with inside the tank before you begin your work. With the ability to be mounted on the roof or sides of a tank through sealed entry if required, these Class 1, Division 1 CSA & UL/ ATEX Zone 1 systems will allow you to work with confidence on any job.
Design and Operational Benefits
Collapsed, the entire lighting and camera system fits through a 4” opening on the tank. Once inside, the camera and lighting array opens up allowing for high resolution, well-lit video to be captured from within the tank.
- Manual or automated control
- Able to operate horizontally or vertically with the use of the Radical Robotics Rotating Spool.
- Light: Temperature controlled High Power LED @ 10,000 – 20,000 Lumens
- Camera: 1080p and 4K options
- Class 1 Div 1 CSA & UL/ ATEX Zone 1 certified
- Aluminum construction for gas or fluid environments
- 180-degree movement on two axis
- Caustic resistant
- Each assembly 100 lbs
- Pickup truck friendly design
- Included storage rack makes transport of the unit easy and secure.